SUPPORT US – VOLUNTEER
Stay-A-While is always in need of and welcomes new volunteers. We have many volunteer opportunities for people to choose from. You must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer your time. If you are under 18, you must have a parent at the shelter with you at all times. Here are ways you can volunteer your time to help the cats.
- Cleaning the shelter – AM hours only
- Feeding cats/washing dishes – AM hours only
- Socializing shy cats – Business hours only
- Brushing cats – Business hours only
- Making baked goods to sell
- Help set up/tear down events
- Work at events
If you have questions regarding volunteering, please contact the shelter via email or phone. We will be happy to answer your questions. You may also stop in at the shelter to fill out a volunteer application form or we can send you one in the mail.
Volunteers are vital to the success of Stay-A-While Cat Shelter and we would love to have you on board!